If you’re running 0.9.09 and you see the following message:
An update for your version (0.9.09) is available - would you like to download it?
It’s telling you the truth. Same version number, but a different build date, with minor fixes that we felt were important enough to release quickly, but too small for a “real” release.
The following are the cumulative changes between 0.9.08 and 0.9.09:
- [Oz] Fixed weird interaction between grouped text/path fix and snaps (patch 1)
- [Oz] Made ‘Check for Updates’ also check for patch releases (patch 1)
- [Oz] Added a toggle switch for Ruida frame bounds check (patch 1)
- [Oz] Updated Mac port filtering to only remove cu. devices with bluetooth in the name (patch 2)
- [AH] Made $J jogging for GRBL devices optional, disabled by default (must be on for Continuous Jogging) (patch 2)
And we threw these in because they were small, and tested:
- [Oz] Added center snap for arbitrary objects (patch 2)
- [Oz] Added global default prefs override for schools / maker spaces (patch 2)