$57.83 laser 3000mw, 200x290mm, time for parts swapping

More work than I ever thought ! Does USPS have an office up there yet? Sadly no. But have no fear,
opening soon !! SpaceX Post ! I’m buying the first 10 tickets to the sweepstakes! 07/24/2022 at 7:58 AM., LA.! (give or take 4 hours right?)

I think you are right, looks like jack already found it.

You got lucky, do you remember who the china shipper was?

We are in trouble now, the Russians will duct tape the laser to a fighter jet and come after us.

They are called 4PX.

Tempus fugit?

tempusfugit

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

well here we go again — All tracking numbers that I had now go nowhere. More searching and I found another tracking number, yep! another one. this time it’s " rx134436248jp " tracked on “aftership track” which is part of japan post. And the package is now in “Tokyo”, I think!!

• Dispatch from outward office of exchange
    Jul 17 2022 09:20 am · Tokyo, 138-8799

Can we change my sweepstakes date? Lets say, add another 30 days to it.
I have been making threats to my wife, no not that kind LOL, that I was going to start ordering only from
companies that ship usps, fedex or ups. That should put a stop to a lot of this cow chip stuff on shipping.
Or will it?

I just got to looking and I noticed that the dates, time and locations don"t match up from shipping number to the next:

• Dispatch from outward office of exchange - Jul 17 2022 09:20 am - · Tokyo, 138-8799

• Arrival at outward office of exchange - Jul 12 2022 04:06 am - · Tokyo, 138-8799

• Posting/Collection - Jul 11 2022 04:36 pm - Tokyo, 190-0199

Of course… we can cancel your bet but be aware that we get to keep your 1 dollar stake. :laughing:

One is surprised isn’t one? Jeebus Randy, I would be very surprised if you get anything from this crowd. They have made it tough to figure out who and where they are or even what you actually bought. The only reason for that is to take your cash. A sad fact of life but some people are just bad.

Ok, so here’s my conspiracy theory about cheap Chinese stuff that never shows up and you have to force a refund.

1. offer items at a to-good-to-be-true price
  2. people order them and you just never ship them, and provide bogus tracking info from some unheard of shipper
  3. people will generally wait weeks to get something from overseas until they start wondering
  4. invest money is short-term investments
  5. once you are forced to refund the buyer’s money, you have already made money off their payments
  6. collect the interest/dividends/whatever off said investments

Basically they are using everyone’s money, to make them money, and then they just refund it and nobody cares.

Hey, it could happen. :slight_smile:

Well Striper, yes anything can happen. But before you pop your two cents in, you need to start with my very first post I made and read every single post that has been made on here, 40 or 50 of them by now. Then come back here and tell me again about cheap china stuff that never shows up. And with all the weather crap in china and also in japan right now, I am surprised that anything can get shipped out of anywhere over there.

Remember Jeff, my USPS office gave me prof that 1 package was picked from the seller. Also I learned that "China Post is the state postal service for china as well as Japan Post for Japan. After giving it some “MORE” thought, I am surprised that anything can get shipped out right now because of major flooding in both countries. Hang in there with me, it’s coming, just don"t know when yet!

I’ve read the whole thread. I’ve also had 4 times, from early this year, to last week, where I’ve ordered things from aliexpress, and amazon, from far east vendors, that never materialized. Just speaking from experience.

Jeff- I figured out why the date time difference does not match up to what I think it should be. Japan is 13 hrs. ahead of us. Thursday here is Friday there. I never thought of that till now. I went to world clock and checked the time difference.

Strider, (i got it right this time, sorry)
4 times in 7 months? Man did someone put some bad voodoo on you? So far I have never been ripped
off, (KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED) and this is the longest a package has ever taken. My wife ordered some clothes from them, (Ewbuei, same place I ordered my laser from) awhile back. Her order came in about 10 days later. I didn’t know that she ordered from them till after she heard me “complaining” about my order. All my Ortur stuff comes in, at about a weeks time. Right straight to my door. Ortur comes from china, It’s either fedex or ups who delivers to me, I never do see or hear them.
Good luck with your future orders!

1 Like

This will be the best machine ever, when it arrives. Hanging in there with you, Randy. :upside_down_face:

Japan is only 8 hours ahead of the UK (on GMT) Randy. Still, it is an easy thing to discount. My wife sometimes works in Japan and I have trouble remembering what time is the best time to phone her.

Don’t waste your time trying to call her. You’ll end up with great head pains trying to remember.
Instead tell her to call you when she can. Also tell her that you would be tickled to death no matter what time it is when she calls. Only problem is, my wife never calls me. Call me when you get to the kids house! She calls all right, after she has been there 4 hours. LOL

I know that whatever I do, it will be wrong so perhaps getting her to call me would be a good thing to try. I like your suggestion so after it has been approved by the management, I will try to implement it. :rofl:

make sure you are holding a hand full of flowers when you go to management, also !!!