700mm x 500mm Limits

I have A 700mm x 500mm laser engraver I find myself having to use both RD Works & The Lightburn software. My problems are as follows: I can cut or engrave to the edge of my machine using the RD Works software. the same does not apply using Lightburn. I created the file in Lightburn, tried to export in Lightburn, couldn`t do it. that is my second issue, if anyone out there can help, I can sure use it.

I would check this in ā€˜Device Settingsā€™ to ensure it is set correctly.

This is a guess as you have not provide much detail here. Have a read below. Could this be the issue you are seeing? If so, this is a known and fixed issue for the next release.

You can likely cut to the edge of the machine in RDWorks or LightBurn, but you wonā€™t be able to engrave to the sides with either of them without triggering a ā€œnot enough extend spaceā€ error. This is because the head overshoots the design a little when engraving (the amount depends on the speed and acceleration settings).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.