8mp 95 lens help

I installed the camera on a 1300 x 900 bed laser
calibration went great alignment went great but there is a difference in the small picture in the camera control window and the overlay in control window (live shot, I see the complete work area but when I update overlay I loos about 13 inches from the front of the bed.
when I print the targets at 100 I can see all four but if I go to 300 I print all four and see them in the control window but the overlay does not show the front two by front I mean where you operate and load the machine

Here is a screen shot of the issue. The image in the control window is inverted because I needed the cable to come from the right side due to table size.

I discovered what my problem was with the camera, I used Lightburn on my recently sold 1000 x 600 Laser and the software was configured for that size table, (I changed table size on my desk top where I design but forgot to do so on the laptop.) Once I did that and recalibrated and aligned the camera all is perfectly set,
I did learn that I got a better calibration with the 8mp, 95mm lens Camera and my 1300 x 900 MM bed by setting the choice of standard lens or fish eye lens to standard.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.