9 letters to add Icelandic to lightburn

Greetings from Iceland
Great software, wondering if there’s any chance of adding few Icelandic letters to your software some might be there already in other languages : þðöæíýúáé and in large letters ÞÐÖÆÍÝÚÁÉ if possible.

I know this is being rather forward, but those who don’t ask don’t get.

With high hope from a small country ,
I whish you all the luck in the world and thank you for the software.

Welcome and thank you for this suggestion. I have marked this for dev team review. :slight_smile:

Forgot 1 ó Ó

I’m a bit confused as to what the exact ask here is. We support those letters just fine as it is:

Or are you asking for an Icelandic translation of the software interface?
Support for any given character is simply a matter of the fonts installed on the operating system. In the example above I’m still running my OS and LightBurn in English but I can use those characters without issue. There’s no way to “add characters” to LightBurn as that’s an OS level thing.

What’s happening in LightBurn when you try to use those particular characters? Can you provide either screenshots or a video of what you are trying to do and what you are seeing and explain what you expect to happen?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.