Adding squares at intersecting lines?

Hello. Bit of a noob question I’m sure the solution for is right under my nose. When I’m in the lightburn software and I trace an image (a feature I absolutely love by the way) I am wondering if there is an ability to add squares (not sure what else to call it) at intersecting lines. So the line between them can be deleted. I can click on the line and it allows me to modify it, but I can’t seem to cut that line at points its crosses other lines.

Thank you. Explains my frustration. I was hoping it wasn’t something right in front of my face I just couldn’t see. I look forward to it being added.

You can do it manually now by hovering over a line where you’d like to cut it and pressing I (capital i, for Insert) to insert a new node on the line at that spot.

Hover, and press I for Insert:

And again over here:

Now you can hover over a line and press D to delete the line, like this:

Not as elegant as the new Trim function, but it works. If you can’t remember the keys, point the mouse at the ‘Edit Nodes’ button and press F1 for help.

1 Like

Nodes. That’s what they’re called. Couldn’t remember that. I’ll try this. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.