Adjust Image not working

I’m trying to use the Adjust Image option but it does not work when selected. I’m using Ver 1.0.06 and have the option listed when I right click on the image. I select the Adjust Image option and nothing happens. While the software is in this state the computer chimes if I try to select anything after, I have to hit the Esc key to stop it.
Confused as to what’s happening, has anyone seen this before?

I’ve heard of this happening.
Previous solution was exiting out of LightBurn - holding the shift key and restarting.

For one reason or another, somehow a dominant window can get caught behind an active window and cause the chime and no-select problem you describe.

This procedure resets your LightBurn windows and tabs to their original sizes and locations.

This is a similar situation:

1 Like

Do you occasionally work on an external monitor or dual monitor scenario? It’s possible there’s a window getting drawn off-screen.

If so, try opening with the other monitor. Or else reset to default layout in the Windows menu.

Thank you for your help John John the problem was similar to what you were suggesting. I have a second monitor that I didn’t have turned on (wasn’t using for what I was doing). The window was showing up on that monitor.

1 Like

Thank you berainlb you are absolutely correct, I do have a second monitor that wasn’t turned on, I didn’t think i needed it for what i was doing. All good now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.