"ALARM:2* *Il target di movimento del codice G supera la corsa della macchina. Posizione della macchina mantenuta in modo sicuro. L'allarme potrebbe essere sbloccato. (Fare clic con il pulsante destro del mouse sul pulsante "Dispositivi" per ripristinare

Good morning everyone.
I’m trying the 1.4 release of LightBurn. But when, after having finished preparing the image (approximately 100x100 mm), I try to start processing, the software sends me this error message: "ALARM:2
Il target di movimento del codice G supera la corsa della macchina. Posizione della macchina mantenuta in modo sicuro. L’allarme potrebbe essere sbloccato. (Fare clic con il pulsante destro del mouse sul pulsante “Dispositivi” per ripristinare la connessione)
Sulla linea o vicino alla linea 2:"
The initial setting seems correct to me:

• Firmware version 1.57 (corresponds)
  • Initial setup recognized by LightBurn as “OLM 2 Pro”.
    I also use LaserGRBL, and this gives me no problems.
    Can anyone give me an explanation or have encountered the same problem?

Follow these guidelines and you should be okay:

1. Home the laser before every session
  2. Never move the laser module by hand. Use jogging controls in Move window only.
  3. Do not ignore warning messages about going outside of work area
  4. Using Absolute Coords in Laser window is the most straightforward but other modes should work as long as you follow the above

Furthermore, I’d suggest updating your firmware as you can avoid some problem scenarios that occur with older firmware.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.