Amazing Product

My situation - been running Lightburn on an old Mac laptop for some time, using my laser cutter, I don’t do much cutting but it all works well.

I also run a more industrial plasma steel-cutting machine and create the jobs using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop which are then passed on to a CAM program for the machine. However, I’ve just upgraded the laptop and my older Photoshop and Illustrator no longer run on it - serious problem for me.

Got me thinking - can i do all my work in Lightburn? The simple answer is YES! Did some workflow trials and it’s a little different but wow, Lightburn is probably the best bit of software I have seen or used for years. The Weld tools are probably better than those in Illustrator and as long as DXF export stays I’ll be one very happy user :slight_smile:

Thanks to all the developers at LightBurn, you have created one hell of an application here.

4 Likes

Thank you - much appreciated. And the DXF export isn’t going anywhere. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I said it at the start of this topic but I find i’m using LB every day now for plasma cutting work - coming from Illustrator I am now finding LB to be faster, more intuitive and way better than Illustrator. The weld features are way better, layers/colours - better, node work - better, the list is endless.

I know at least two others have now switched to LB after seeing it :slight_smile:

Best software, ever.

3 Likes

I might have to quote this for our website. :slight_smile:

Thank you - I’m really happy to hear it’s working well for you, and I appreciate the compliments.

1 Like

Your product is the best thing since sliced bread.
Lightburn is the easiest to use and in my opinion the best I have used quite a few and none stands up to yours ,thanks for all of your hard work to keep improving the best software on the market.