Ancient motherboard version or brand new?

Just received a new Laser Master 2 and found that the motherboard is different from any others I’ve seen. It has an additional connector (RJ45), the power and USB connectors are rotated 90 degrees from the current motherboard, and the power and reset buttons are arranged vertically. The only version marking on the board is OLM-PRO-V1 Q. I suspect that it’s an early Laser Master version, which then makes me wonder about compatibility with LightBurn. Has anyone seen a similar motherboard? I’m attempting to contact Ortur and the dealer about an exchange to bring it up to current specs, but no news yet.

That looks like an RJ-11 (phone) jack not an RJ-45

EDIT: So I searched and found this (appears that you may have the newest):

Yeah, I realized RJ-45 wasn’t correct after I posted that. I’m waiting for a laptop to arrive, so it’ll be a while before I can see if the current LightBurn version works with the board I’ve got. Sounds like it is a new version, judging from the other folks getting the same board, so if LightBurn recognizes it, I’m all set. Thanks for pointing to that info.
Hopefully I’ll hear something from Ortur. I’ll post what I find out if it’s helpful stuff.

To clarify, I mentioned it not to point out a mistake. I saw it and thought if it were an RJ-11 that it really could be ancient. lol. Then after I found that reddit post.

Another change - the buttons are one above the other. Placement change is trivial, but on mine the top button turns the Ortur off, and the bottom button turns it on.

No reset button.

Does it behave like that on your unit?

It seems to, but on the board the bottom button is marked power and the top is reset. I got two replies from Ortur:

In fact, yours is the latest motherboard, it could support the Ortur portable control box, that would be released in middle of Dec.
The RJ10 port is for the portable control box.

Best regards
Justin

Greetings
You have the latest version of the motherboard
The small new plug is at the moment unused, but in future Ortur is expected to launch an "offline" controler upgrade.
Besides this there is no difference except button orientation

Bottom button = Power
Top button = Reset

Gil
Ortur Support

Good to know that I was wrong, the board is the newest version, and that Ortur support is pretty responsive.
I’ll be interested in finding out more about the new controller.