Apple mac - USB camera panel in Lighburn takes over screen

Apple Macbook Pro - Big Sur. When i open my camera panel and update the overlay, the camera panel takes over the entire screen when i move my mouse out of the panel

• screen shot 1 and 2 for reference.

Thank you for reporting this. You are the first to do so. :slight_smile: I am unable to get the same. Which version of LightBurn? I know this is unlikely, but could you have inadvertently grabbed the edge (side) of the window dock and slid with mouse movement? What else can you share to help us reproduce here?

Hi, I’m running the latest version and no, everyone I grab the edge to move it over, it just reverts back. I found a few other people on Facebook who have reported the same issue.

Any help would be great or we can do a teamviewer session perhaps?

Did a bit of digging to find we have seen this on very rare occasions, and it appears to be a bug in the docking code in the cross-platform framework we use. Restarting LightBurn has always fixed it for us when we have seen this. Please try that and see if you get the same, or if it repeats. :slight_smile:

Hi, I’ve restarted twice and completed a full reinstall but it is still happening. Any other thoughts?

Unusual, as restarting has resolved in the rare instances we’ve seen this. Try this, hold the Shift key and then launch LightBurn. This is intended to reset all windows back to the defaults. Please let us know how you get on. :slight_smile:

So when I rest all the windows again and add in the camera console, it does it again. Not sure what to do now.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.