Arduino mega +ramp1.4 aiuto

Salve a tutti , vorrei montare il 4 asse e montare una elettronica composta da Arduino mega +una ramp 1.4, ho provato svariati grbl 1.1 con il 4 asse inplementato. Caricato il firmware lightburn non si connette. Dove sbaglio ???
Grazie…

Hi everyone, I would like to mount the 4 axle and mount an electronics composed of Arduino mega + a ramp 1.4, I tried several grbl 1.1 with the 4 axis inplemented. Loaded the lightburn firmware does not connect. Where am I wrong ??
Thank you.

Hi everyone, I would like to mount the 4 axle and mount an electronics composed of Arduino mega + a ramp 1.4, I tried several grbl 1.1 with the 4 axis inplemented. Loaded the lightburn firmware does not connect. Where am I wrong ??
Thank you.

We need more information. What have you tried already? Can you connect to the Arduino with any other programs? How did you set up the laser in Lightburn? A screen capture of the device settings would be helpful here.

I don’t know what this part means. Lightburn does not provide firmware* for any control boards.

*Firmware is the code that is programmed into the controller such as GRBL, Smoothieware, or Marlin.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.