Artwork library

are there any instructions on how to setup the artwork library, I have tried and not able to get it figured out. I have been able to import one file but it just shows the name of the file and no preview. I am lost!

Create a new library first - click ‘New’ on the left, then give it a filename. That will create a library of that name on your hard drive wherever you put it, and all the content that you put in that library is stored there. With that library selected, you can import files, or select stuff in the edit window and add it to the library.

Each library you create is a file on disk, and you can unload them when you’re not using them, and then load them again later. For example, you could have a library of Christmas stuff that you only use around the holiday.

I don’t have documentation for it yet - I’m hoping to get a video and some docs done on it soon.

1 Like

Thank you Oz, I was not selecting new prior to trying import. all good now!

Hi Oz, I might be missing something here, but I don’t have any other “NEW” button other than the normal New project. Version 9.11. Can you point me in the right direction to set up a new library?

Cheers

David

Go to Window> Art Library, in the lower left corner click Newimage

Got it, never thought to look under windows…

Cheers
David

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.