Atomstack 5 pro dont cut

i was loking at this that they have on the site Honeycomb Working Table Panel for Engraver Cutting Machine 450 x 450mm – Atomstack

but i think is to expenssive do you know any brand that sell things like this?cus i can use magnets to old the peaces in place.

Any industrial supply provider should sell honeycomb cores. If Amazon is an option I know there are plenty of sellers there as well.

I think these beds are typically aluminum so if using magnets is important you’d have to make sure you get a steel one.

The one you linked specifies the material as “metal” but I’d guess that was aluminum since it states that it won’t rust.

i finally manage to make one decent cut it takes me 30 min at 380 speed and 85 power dunno if its to much time tbw the peace have 94 mm/58mm.

Those speeds are very typical. Are you doing this with 1 pass? If so, then you’re doing fairly well, especially without air assist.

nooo 7 passes :frowning: i dont think that this machine can make it in even 3 passes

Btw do you know any way to put lightburn making cicle to preview the print area but like i press once and the laser dont stop because my laser e bit far from me and its hard to see was very cool if we have one option that the laser was always making the boundery for us to see then if we are happy press start…

I don’t think there’s a built-in way for the frame to continue on repeat automatically. What you could do is make your own frame as an object, set it to a layer with a low power setting, and have it go through multiple passes. This would allow you to set it up exactly as you need.

hey friend i have one issue with lightburn i have this project and preview like this:

but when i print its not centered you have any idea?
Like you can see the stars are not at the same distance from the border but in preview and in the program say it does :frowning:

What coordinate system are you using for this burn. This the choice in Start From in Laser window.

What is the job origin?

What is your procedure for aligning the work material and laser before the job?

Can you take a screenshot of the application as it would be setup before you start the job?

Btw merry xmas ,

Yes this is the setings:

Feliz Natal!

Based on your setup you would need the laser head to be perfectly centered on your work material. How are you doing that?

It might be easier to create a rectangle the same size as your work material that you then center your current design in. Then when you frame your job you can put the laser head to one of the corners. Make sure the job origin matches the corner you’re lining up. Make sure to set the rectangle layer to not output when you actually burn. You may be able to use a frame layer type but not sure if those show up in the Framing operation.

im making one dot in my peace in the center then i manuanly move it to that dot i dont know if it possible to make one grid with the machine then place the peace and send with coordenates this is one peace that i need to make many times so im getings dif in making it work dam

If this is something you’re going to do multiple times I would suggest you create a jig of some sort and use absolute coords. The jig will allow you repeatably place the material to the same location multiple times. With Absolute coords, it may take a little work to line things up the first time but should then be always correct after that.

yes i made that and its working the prob is that i cant centre the stars with the frame i dont know how to only select the stars and put them in the centre, because i think that when i align is making with all the image so i need to center the image (wich is done) and the stars thats why only the stars are not well placed.
Do the comunity have discord?

If you see the stars need to be center with the frame not the picture :confused:

If you’re talking from a design standpoint then do this:

1. Group the 2 stars. Can’t tell from the screenshot if they’re already grouped
  2. Select grouped stars
  3. Add Selection of frame (shift-click)
  4. Click the vertical center alignment tool

The stars should now be centered to the frame.

yessss it worked damm you lifesaver

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.