AWC 708C Air Switches

I have found through the Trocen manual and various schematics that Out1 and Out2 on the 708C (lite) are “working” and “laser” air switches respectively. My goal is to have Out1 trigger a solenoid to provide low pressure air for engraving when the x-y starts moving and Out2 to trigger a second solenoid valve which will provide higher pressure air for cutting. I have Out2 working by setting the open/close delays in the controller to 0.1 (just a value greater than zero) and by having the “air assist” toggle selected in the layer in Lightburn. However, for the life of me I cannot seem to get Out1 to energize. Can anyone shed some light on this for me? Thanks.

Jerome

you have use out6, it will ok,

Out6 energizes with the laser the same way out2 does. I need the function that is supposed to be coming from out1 which energizes differently than out2 and out6

OUT1
Work blowing signal (blowing in the whole
process of work)
OUT2 Light blowing signal (blowing when lighting )
OUT3 Paintbrush signal
OUT4 Reserved output signal
5P terminals
GND Power ground, output signal
OUT5 Reserved output signal
OUT6 Layer blowing signal
OUT7 Reserved output signalOUT1
Work blowing signal (blowing in the whole
process of work)
OUT2 Light blowing signal (blowing when lighting )
OUT3 Paintbrush signal
OUT4 Reserved output signal
5P terminals
GND Power ground, output signal
OUT5 Reserved output signal
OUT6 Layer blowing signal

Thank you for that list. The problem is, I cannot get Out1 to energize. I need that one to activate when work starts but it doesnt. I’m not sure if there is a controller setting somewhere that I need to change…?

you connect a relay , it is DC24 relay, if you have use out2 and out 6, you set the delay time in the panle, please read the panle

I understand how to connect the 24v relay and I do have one hooked to out2. But that only activates the when the laser fires with the “air assist” option selected in layers. I completely understand all that. Out1 is supposed to energize to 24v when the job starts regardless of the laser firing. This one I want to use for low air for engraving and will not select the “air assist” tab. This will allow low air to flow during engraving and then Out2 will energize when the laser fires with the “air assist” selected which I will then have higher psi air for cutting. You’re telling me to go in a direction that will not work for this application. What I need to find out is how to get Out1 to energize.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.