Bug Report in v1.4 (possibly)

With the laser in Texas, we don’t need to wait to move toward success. I’m hopeful that the hard drive is still available. :slight_smile:

If you’re willing, have a look on the hard drive for a couple of lbprefs files; before and after is ideal. If you’re not willing to share them publicly you’re welcome to email them to: Support@lightburnsoftware.com
Attn: John Re: Z-axis question Forum 98641

Reviewing them is something that would still allow the diagnostic process to move forward.

Hi @JohnJohn. I cannot get the prefs files uploaded here. I have sent them via e-mail to the support address.

1 Like

Got 'em. thanks.

1 Like

Hi @JohnJohn. I hope you are well.
I was wondering if you had made any progress with the issue. Thank you.

I’m comparing the two files right now.
I do see some differences but I’ll need to get some more information together.

You’re welcome. I love a good riddle. :slight_smile:

User Origin and User Finish Position both appear to be choice made after March 21 this year.

It may be of interest to note that there is no Z point setting available in User Origin or User Finish Position.

$J jogging is a recent choice.

I believe that @berainlb had the answer the whole time.

I would reverse this setting and test to see if the unanticipated behavior remains.

There was also a change in the start Macro.

That’s all I could see. :slight_smile:

Thanks @JohnJohn for your hard work. I will try the settings changes when my newly repaired laser arrives from TX.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.