Camera Alignment Causing crash

I run the newest macos and I can not get it to consistantly calibrate or align the camera, and it is constantly crashing when doing these tasks. I had the newest version of LB and removed it and went back to an earlier release thinking that would help but it still crashes.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. LightBurn should not crash. Please provide the crash report along with the exact steps you take to get this crash. This will help us determine the cause, and we can go from there. :slight_smile:

So, I’m still trying to recreate the crashing aspect of the problem, but it wasn’t consistent and reinstalling the mac os may have fixed that part of the problem. Here is where I’m at now. I have 2 macs that work great with Lightburn and my Xtool D1 Pro 20w. The mac we want to stay hooked up permanent will not use the same camera as the others. I’ve reinstalled everything, and I can create a new user, and with the new user see and operate the camera, I can see it in facetime, I can do whatever I want with it. But, when I install Lightburn, while it sees it in the list, it will not bring up a video feed of it, and after doing that, I can’t see the video feed or do anything with the camera from any other app.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.