Camera alignment problems

My camera alignment had been perfect for about a year. Something happened recently that put it out of alignment, I was basically about a 1/4" off in height, as in I have to put the art a 1/$’ over the target. went to re calibrate and realign today and problems everywhere… first off, I have a lightburn camera but I don’ remember which one. When i do the dot calibration the best I can get is about a .6. however, everything is inverted. To make this clear, when I do the target alignment with the 1,2,3,4 targets. The laser engraves everything correct, 1 in top left, 2 in top right, etc. When I capture it, it is completely inverted. 1 is in the bottom right, 2 bottom left, etc. I tired pushing through the calibration anyway. first I did it where I calibrated to the targets in the order it was supposed to be, even though the top left said 3 on the capture I calibrated it as 1, ans so on. didn’t work, way off. then I did it again and calibrated it with the order captured, 1 in lower right and so on. Still off. I’m at a loss and this is causing major work disruption! Got a bunch of orders to get out and it’s taking forever to line things up. any ideas on how to tell which camera I have, why my calibration capture is inverted? I need this fixed fast!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.