Camera Alignment still going off, Possibly Rotary?

Hello, I have a Boss Laser with a Ruida controller. Running latest version of Lightburn with a Lightburn camera. I posted earlier that I was having an issue with my camera alignment changing for no apparent reason. I have noticed that it has happened after I have used the rotary. Both times though I have set it back to rotary off. To be honest I use RD works for the rotary. I’ve used it before and then reset it with no issue. This seems to have happened after the last update to LB. If I can provide any more info let me know

If the rotary setting was left on, it would certainly affect it - The setting is stored in the controller itself, and is sticky - it has to be turned off when you’re done, or it will affect the Y scale of the job.

It didn’t start happening until recently, when I switch from rotary back to normal mode I make sure I write it to the controller. Anything else I should be doing?

That should be it - It can be worthwhile going to the Rotary Setup screen again just to make sure that the switch is disabled for sure.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.