Camera calibrate in new version doesn't work

the calibrate the lens doesn’t capture the image.

Are you using MacOS Big Sur? If so, that’s why. If you try installing the version for older MacOS’s it’s been reported to work.

no windows 10
I can use the trace, but the update doesn’t work
It worked before the latest update.
i tried reinstalling a previous version and it doesn’t work now either

when I use the camera calibration and try to capture the image, nothing is captured, I can see the image but it won’t capture it.
Please help, I use the camera all the time

no windows 10
I can use the trace, but the update doesn’t work
It worked before the latest update.
i tried reinstalling a previous version and it doesn’t work now either
when I use the camera calibration and try to capture the image, nothing is captured, I can see the image but it won’t capture it.
Please help, I use the camera all the time

As identified, we have not had this reported on Windows with the latest release, so thank you for that. Have you tried going back to a known-working version so you can continue while we investigate?

Click this for access to our Previous Versions of LightBurn.

yes i have and that didn’t solve the problem

Go to Edit > Preferences, and at the bottom, change the ‘Camera Capture System’ from ‘Custom’ to ‘Default’. It’s possible that a windows update broke something in the compatibility with the newer capture system.

I tried that, it didn’t solve the issue.

I also reinstalled the latest version twice. still doesn’t work.
in the camera tab, if i choose trace the image is traced
when i try update it says to recalibrate the camera.
that is when the capture won’t work

With more effort, I found that i could calibrate the camera if I used a one of the available camera settings.
I could not do it manually though.
for now i am getting buy

thanks for you effort to help me

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.