Camera image not transferring to screen grid

Recently bought new HP computer with Window 11. The Camera Control works as well as all the calibrations. The camera image shows up in the Camera Control box but the image will not transfer to the grid screen. Also, when I click Overlay Update - with the machine on - the laser head moves to the bottom left portion of the table as if defaulting to that location. We hooked up the old computer just to see if it may have something to do with the newest update and everything worked just fine on the old computer. Note: when I click on the camera icon in the tool bar or the Overlay Update, a small box flashes quickly on the grid screen ( too fast to make out what it is or says) . Cords are plugged directly to computer.

It sounds like you may have gone through the “Align head-mounted camera” process which is meant for cameras that are literally mounted to the head. Once done, as I understand, this can’t be undone in the current version.

See if you can revert to an older version of your prefs in File->Load Prefs Backup. If you cannot, you’ll need to either manually remove the components of the prefs file related to Head-mounted camera or simply delete the prefs file entirely and start over.

How do you remove preferences?

1. File->Open prefs folder
  2. Close LightBurn
  3. Delete contents of prefs folder
  4. Restart LightBurn
  5. Reconfigure LightBurn
1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Camera overlay loading doesn’t work and doesn’t appear

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.