Camera issue in Version 9.15

I hope that someone has already reported this and that you are aware of it…I am having an issue with the camera calibration not being correct( accurate cutting where the image is over layed on the piece fof wood to be burned) and when I click “update Overlay” the image is not aligned to the bed size correctly.
I have tried realigning several times and I am considering hand calibrating the cameras but I don’t believe that is the issue.( although you would know better) I have two different lasers with two different cameras and I think since the 9.15 they are not saving alignment correctly when I switch from one camera to the other and I think the issue is compounded the more I switch cameras ( I know that users always say this as only been happening since the last upgrade, But I think it bears looking into)…Also on a side note can you present the last setting used on the alignment seen when I go to realign the Image. i.e. the magnification of the template and the material thickness since I burn the image on a plywood template and use that template over (or maybe just burn it into the template when you create the image.)

Here is what I am using ( also I think I have made the issue worse on my computer by trying to realign several times)

1. first machine 600 x 900 using 90 degree 5mp camera
  2. second machine 900 x 1200 using 110 degree 8 mp camera
    Thanks for the support

Are you using the same device profile for both lasers, or do you have one entry for each laser with the different sizes?

I call the 600 x 900 Ruida and the 900 x 1200 Ruida 900x1200

The camera information is saved in the device profile, so as long as you’ve chosen the correct machine, that should work.

If you focus the laser, either manually or with an auto-focus, you don’t need to enter the material height. That’s only for machines that require Z moves to work.

I will start over with both lasers( camera setup) from the beginning and try to be more aware of when/If
the issue re-occurs. I will start again tomorrow and update this issue when needed (or if you close it I will refer back to it for clarity) Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.