Camera problem, 8MP LightBurn Camera (4K-W) 95 degree lens

Good afternoon. Today I get the 8MP LightBurn Camera (4K-W) 95 degree lens. The distance from the camera lens to the laser bed is approximately 680 mm. My laser is a Black-Red 700x500.
When I print the circles with the numbers, the circles do not look good and when I trace some part, the image goes wrong. For example a circle comes out oval.

I put some photos to explain myself better.

Thanks in advance.

Are these pictures of the alignment job “top down”? I can’t tell if they’re squished, or just viewed from an angle. If they’re squished, it looks like maybe you had rotary mode enabled when you did the camera alignment run and it got all the scales totally wrong. That would be my best guess.

Thanks once again, I am going to check the “rotary mode” I think it is the cause of the problem.
I have a question when I’m calibrating the lens, it asks me the type of lens, “Standard Lens” or “Fisheye Lens”, which one should I select?

Once again, thank you very much.

The 4kw cameras are ‘standard’ not fisheye.

Good afternoon, since the camera is working, I trace the piece without problems. When I send the lacer to make the trace to cut, it does not coincide with the trace that the camera made. For example, I make the trace with the camera of a circle, when I make the cut with the laser the edges do not coincide

by a good margin. Any suggestion?

The second half of this list:

Good morning OZ, finally everything is working well, just a detail, when I close and open the laser door where the camera is installed, I lose the registration of the camera, any suggestion to avoid this (if I do not touch the cover, it remains the registration without problem), another detail I do not think that the cover has mismatch for that effect.

As always, thank you very much for your time.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.