Can LightBurn shortcuts be remapped?

For some reason CTRL+G (group) doesn’t work on my office computer. I’ve had to remap to just the letter G in CorelDraw but can’t find a way to remap in Lightburn. I’ve spent hours trying to figure out what program is blocking CTRL+G to no avail so I’m hoping there’s a way to remap?

1 Like

There is not at this time. We’ve discussed having a shortcut editor, but it’s going to be quite a huge amount of work.

Maybe just a second shortcut to group? Pretty please…

Do any other CTRL+? commands work? Does ctrl+c / ctrl+v work for copy and paste?

Yes, all other shortcuts work fine. Only one that doesn’t is CTRL+G.

Does CRRL+G work in other programs like PowerPoint, Illustrator or Inkscape? You might want to take a look at this: Keyboard Shortcuts Not Working: Solved

I have PowerPoint & Illustrator but not Inkscape. CTRL+G does not work in any program I’ve tried but all other shortcuts work correctly.

I went back through my running programs and found it was a Multiple Monitor program hotkey that was overriding everything else. I can’t believe it took me this long to figure it out… Thanks for everyone’s help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.