When I am preparing to enter text on a project, I do the following
- Click the Font Drop-down and select a font
- Adjust the font Height with the up/down arrows to the right of Height
- Begin typing my text
- Wonder why my text is not appearing on screen
- Notice my text is being entered into the text height entry box
- Backspace my text out of the text height entry box
- Click back on the screen to cause the focus to shift out of the text height entry box
- Type my text again
I would really be happy if I did not need to do steps 4 through 7.
Can you setup the text height box (really all the numeric only entry boxes) so they cannot accept characters and if a character is attempted to switch focus back to the main window?
I know this is not a big deal, but it seems like I wind up entering my text into the height box at least 2 or 3 times each editing session.