Can you help me?

Hi, what is wrong? Circle is not correct. In PC is all perfect.

First thing I would check for is make sure your drawing file geometry is correct and not off a bit which I assume you already did this. Then I would check the physical movement of your axis to make sure they move freely and if your machine uses belt drives, make sure all belts have the proper tension on them. If they don’t this could cause your geometry to go askew.

1 Like

It happens with this file, next one is ok. Geometry after zoom in LB is perfect.

most often it happens with files exported from illustrator (dxf file)

I’d suggest using AI file or SVG from Illustrator, not DXF.

But that’s likely not the cause of the issue in this case.

Are you able to share the .lbrn file to review?

This is almost certainly mechanical backlash on the axis parallel to the tips of the mismatch. If the wood was oriented the same way on the platform, the backlash is the X axis: moving left-to-right.

Because the raster-scanned letters don’t show the same defect, it’s likely to be a seemingly snug mechanical joint that can move only under the right combination of forces. Check for loose screws anywhere along the X-axis motor / belt / pulleys / rollers / bearings that can allow slight motion where it doesn’t belong.

One often-overlooked source is the tiny setscrew holding the pulley onto the motor shaft, although larger machines (typically with Ruida controllers like yours) may have press-fit pulleys.

Good hunting!

I try it, because it is happen sometimes (I used everytime dxf)

Sorry, I have only .rd file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MWMxBmmrOwssh6zASCCuHY92c8EkD02Q/view?usp=share_link

I don’t think it will be that. Next file is ok (same origin, same circle), when I back to this file it is happen once again.

There’s a hide backlash setting in LightBurn.
It may be worth confirming that the setting is the same with both filetypes.

1 Like

Wow! You are amazing!!!

1 Like

It was the only thing that I could think of that could have accidentally changed between the two different file formats with perfectly formed geometry. The backlash exists in the machinery, but the technique to hide it is handled differently. If this is the solution, I’ll mark it as such to help others discover it as well.

Yes. It is solution for this.