Can't update my license

I really don’t know what to do here. I got a notice to update my account on 10/13/22, stating my license expired on 10/13/22. So on the same day that it expired, I couldn’t update. When I went to the update page, I got a notice as below: “This site can’t be reached” (url is Renew your existing LightBurn License Key – LightBurn Software)

If I go directly to the lightburn website and try to renew, I can add it to my cart and then I’m being told to login, but it won’t recognize my email account. I really don’t know what I’m supposed to do at this point, I can’t renew, I can’t log in to renew - but I can log in here with the same account and it’s recognized. What now?

Did you create an account? They just started requiring it.

We are now requiring shoppers to open customer accounts at our store. Most likely, you never created an account when you made prior purchases.

Now, when checking out, you will need to click on “Create Account”, enter your name and email, create a password, and then check your email to verify and activate the account (you will only need to do this once).

From your customer account, you will be able to view and manage your own details, see your purchase history, current order status, and future checkouts will be much faster.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.