Cartera motera de cuero (leather biker wallet)

Grabada y cortada con láser NEJE de diodo,10w dual. Corte 400 mm/minuto 80% potència, una pasada. Grabado Jarvis 6000 mm/minuto 30% potencia, una pasada.
Tinte aplicado después del grabado mediante un aerógrafo. Montada y cosida manualmente, y como es de esperarse en una cartera motera, el cuero es de caballo.

Engraved and cut with NEJE diode laser, 10w dual. Cut 400 mm/minute 80% power, one pass. Jarvis engraving 6000 mm/minute 30% power, one pass.
Dye applied after engraving using an airbrush. Assembled and sewn manually, and as expected in a biker bag, the leather is from horse.

2 Likes

Love your craftmanship, and the detail of finish is brilliant - even ‘RFID protection’ is aligned perfectly with the tread marks. If this was my wallet I think I’d want two of them - one to use, and one to keep safe forever as a treasure!

Gracias por el elogio. No serías el primero que encarga dos carteras iguales, pero igualmente estaría encantado de satisfacer tus necesidades.

Thanks for the compliment. You would not be the first to order two identical bags, but I would still be happy to satisfy your needs.