Ceramic and glass tiles

4 1:4" x 4 1:4" x 1:4" white tile
6" x 4 1:2" x 1mm oval ceramic

First photo is of the ceramic tiles. Photo may not appear pure white on your monitor but they are and gloss. Oval tile is matte finish.

I spent some time sorting and moving tiles, glass shapes, oval porcelain.

I wish to make special note that these are not Home Depot - Lowe’s Tiles. Several years back I done a lot of Sublimation and bought these from companies who specialize in tiles for sublimation. None of these were ever coated since I done my own coating.
White tiles 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" x 1/4" (Some of these are in mm)
50 cents each or 45 cents each if you want more than 12.
White tiles 6" x 6" x 1/4"
$1.00 ea. or 90 cents ea. if you buy 12 or more.

Matte White porcelain oval tiles 6" x 4 1/2" x 1mm. That isn’t a typo. These tiles are 1mm thick and are translucent. If you have a fairly bright light behind them portion engraved will be highlighted.
$1.50 each any amount. These are some of the most interesting tiles I ever used. Being semi translucent makes for some very amazing effects.

I have many clear glass pieces of many shapes and sizes. I did laser engrave a number of these but mostly sand blasted images onto them. Any of you interested I can supply a more complete inventory involving them. Some are Christmas oriented decoration pieces with holes for hanging…

All of these are very heavy. I cannot possibly include shipping in the price. Will do Best Way to your address.