Circles not closing properly

Do this:
In both LightBurn and RDWorks, save an RD file of the same source vectors. Email both to support@lightburnsoftware.com so I can run them through my backlash simulator. (Click Save to UFile in RDWorks, and click ‘Save RD File’ in LightBurn). Include a link to this thread.

Done, done, and done. :slight_smile: I’m excited about the possibility of returning to LB as my default!!

I’ve poked through these a little already, and I can see that RDWorks is planning differently than I am, but I’m not quite sure why theirs is working better for you yet.

I’m a patient man lol

Would it be helpful if I sent you more files?

I don’t think so - I can see what this one is doing, I just don’t understand yet why the output is much different than mine on your machine. It’s going to be a bit before I can do much on it - I’m working on a feature for a vendor that has a deadline, so this will have to wait.

1 Like

I appreciate your time. :slight_smile: As a manufacturer, if I can streamline the processes of all my machines, that’d be ideal, obviously lol

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.