Confirm - are VM's using Parallels support

I understand there is a two-host license limit. I typically run apps on VM’s to test upgrades and not affect the host OS. Does LightBurn have any restriction or prevent running on a VM? Can I run the same VM from more then two hosts? I haven’t tried it yet since I didn’t want to break the license. Thanks,

By default running on an VM is not allowed. I’d suggest emailing support@lightburnsoftware.com explaining your situation and requesting an exception.

I assume this means running the exact VM image on two hosts, not running two separate installs of LightBurn on different VM images. Not sure about the exact behavior in this case.

Most licensing specifies this in some way or another… never saw it in any of the Lightburn documentation but didn’t search for it either…

Windows only allows so many VM’s on a server. Each is considered a user if it’s running or can be run on any of the VM by different users…

I’d do as @berainlb stated and clear it through Lightburn support with a good explanation of why you are doing it…

It sounds like a sensible way to test new releases and I doubt that Lightburn will have an issue as long as you are the only user…

Clear it by them, that would be smart…

:smile_cat:

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.