Connect XTOOL D1 PRO

My DELL Latitude will not connect to XTOOL D1 PRO
I am using the correct configuration file but LB cannot find the XTOOL.

1 Like

Here’s some more info…

I can connect to my D1 PRO using XCS and the XTOOL is working perfectly therewith.

I have reinstalled Lightburn a couple of times and also re-imported the configuration file XTOOL-D1ProV3.lbdev.

I also downloaded and installed the CH341SER driver as suggested by XTOOL support.

I was told that I need the Trial version of Lightburn to get the code that supports the D1Pro. I do not know how to determine if I have the right version HELP:ABOUT says

LightBurn 1.2.01, built Thu 2022-07-21 @ 14:05
Created by LightBurn Software, LLC

Please test the following:
Open the Console window and the Laser window in LightBurn.
When the xTool D1 connects you should see a ‘welcome message’ with the firmware number.

In the Laser window, select different COM ports (bottom middle button) wait a few seconds and see if the welcome message appears in the Console window.

I would be interested to know the Firmware Number on the xTool D1 when you get it connected (or if it’s still not connecting).

Hey John,
Thanks so much. I changed the COM port and all is well now.

Cheers,
Kerry

p.s. I will send you the Firmware number if you’re still interested.

1 Like

Yes, Please post it here.
It’s good to document success and challenges.
Thanks!

I think this may be the Firmware version. Here’s a snip from my console after I finally connected

Waiting for connection…
ok
[xTool D1Pro:ver 40.31.002.01 B5]
MPos:0.000000,0.000000,0.000000,0.000000
ok
Starting stream

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: xTool D1 Pro 10W - getting started - can’t get past hardware discovery / setup

This fix worked for me using an Acer TC-1760, although the PC being used is irrelevant I suspect.
Thanks JohnJohn

1 Like