Continuous Jog Mode

Grbl 1.1h LB 0.9.018 Windows 10 Pro 2004 64bit

I have turned on $J jogging and continuous jog.

When I hold down the Y axis buttons, both + and -, the machine moves until I release the button. When I hold one of the buttons down again, it does the same thing again. Perfect.

When I hold down X axis right/+ button, the machine moves until I release the button. When I hold the right/+ button down again, again it moves the same way. Perfect again.

However, when I hold down the X axis left/- button, the machine moves until I release the button. But, if the hold the button down a second time, nothing happens.

If I then move the Y axis, I can again move the X in the negative direction.

If I turn off continuous jog, the machine behaves as it should, one jog for each press, even when it will not move in continuous jog mode.

I don’t know if I had the same issue with version 0.9.016. I never installed 0.9.017.

This is not a big deal but if there is something I can do to fix it, it would be good.

Tks.

I am bumping this to see if anyone else has had and resolved this problem.

I can add that I have updated LB to 0.9.019 and the problem persists.

I can also add, FWIW, that I can use the continuous jog feature in UGS with no issue. I don’t know if that is at all relevant, but it is another piece of the pie.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.