Controlador RDC6442S

Solicito apoyo tengo una máquina boye laser pero su programa es muy limitado así vino de fábrica tiene controlador RDC6442S pero no LOGRO conectarla a ningún programa más que al del fabricante ya descargue Rdworks y también linghburn y nada no logra conectar

I request support I have a boye laser machine but its program is very limited so it came from the factory it has a RDC6442S controller but I could not connect it to any program other than the manufacturer’s I already downloaded Rdworks and also linghburn and nothing can not connect

When you install LightBurn, make sure you install the FTDI driver at the end of the install. You only have to do this the first time you install LightBurn. If that does not work, then do this:

• Turn on your laser
  • Run LightBurn
  • Go to Help > Enable Debug Log (the last menu item)
  • Attempt to connect to your laser
  • Quit

You will find a file called LightBurnLog.txt in your Documents folder. Attach that file here.

Cuando instale LightBurn, asegúrese de instalar el controlador FTDI al final de la instalación. Solo tiene que hacer esto la primera vez que instale LightBurn. Si eso no funciona, haz esto:

• Enciende tu láser
  • Ejecutar LightBurn
  • Vaya a Ayuda> Habilitar registro de depuración (el último elemento del menú)
  • Intente conectarse a su láser
  • Dejar

Encontrará un archivo llamado LightBurnLog.txt en su carpeta Documentos. Adjunte ese archivo aquí.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.