Coordinates Bug

So I had been using the previous version before the 0.9.21 with zero issues and absolutely love it. I cut in the upper left of my material so I keep lightburn set to User Origin. After updating, lightburn switched to Absolute Coords and caused to me to cut in the middle of the sheet and I thought it was just reset from the update, turns out lightburn likes to randomly switch to Absolute at random on startup and caused another sheet to be ruined.

It’s sad reading. But to avoid this kind of incident, I always frame before I start the job and always use the preview window. It’s a lesson I learned very early on and I very rarely waste material due to incorrect material orientation or errors in my design.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.