Corel draw macro question

I have successfully integrated Corel Draw (2018) and Lightburn but I have a problem that if I close Corel Draw and re-open it the icon is there for Lightburn but the Macro seems to be gone. If I open the macro editor and try to click on it the link is dead. In that state, when I open the Macro Manager the Export to Lightburn Macro is not in the list. I can load and the macro and it shows up and the icon works again. Is there a way to make that stick?

Thank you

It’s possible that you need to copy the .gms file into your global macro folder for Corel and reference it from there, instead of leaving it in the LightBurn program folder. I’m not sure why this would be, but another user has mentioned having this issue, and that was how he resolved it.

I can confirm that that placing it in the global GMS folder fixes the issue. I was having the same problem and this works. If you are having trouble finding the folder it should be like this: C:\Program Files\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2018\Draw\GMS

If the GMS folder is not there, you will need to create it.

1 Like

Thank you very much that did it.

1 Like

I can confirm that I needed to do this also.

Corel Draw 2017 would not remember between sessions, the macro from the Lightburn directory.

Placing it in the GMS folder fixed this.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.