Crash when trying to set up iPhone as webcam

Lightburn 1.4.01
Mac Ventura 13.4.1
M1 Mini

I’m trying to use the Continuity Camera feature of Ventura to use my iPhone as a camera in Lightburn. When I try to set up the camera in LB, the app asks me what camera I want to use. When I choose the iPhone, LB immediately crashes but the iPhone momentarily shows a screen indicating that the phone is being controlled by the computer (as it should with Continuity Camera).

I’ve also tried doing this with my MacBook and get the same problem. On the MB the built-in webcam works (not too useful … but kind of proof of concept that at least LB can use a camera on my Mac with these versions of software and OS).

The Continuity Camera option works as expected with other apps on the Mac (e.g. Photo Booth, FaceTime).

Anybody have any suggestions for me?

The use of the Continuity Camera is not supported in LightBurn - LightBurn needs a direct USB connection to a more typical USB camera in order to send the commands needed for calibration.

Thanks! Appreciate the clarification.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.