Creating HOT KEYS - Help

Hey,

I have been creating hot keys to push one button and have it do multiple commands.

Some examples are:

push a key and it hits control + copy
push a key and it hits control + paste
push a key and it alights everything you selected left

I have been able to figure out how to push a key and have it hit -90 for rotation, BUT i have to click the rotation box first. I am wondering if there is a keyboard shortcut to highlight / select the rotation box first so I can program my key to that first then the angle I need. I do this repeatedly so the one key setup is perfect.

Lightburn feature suggestion https://lightburn.fider.io

the difficulty with such a thing that I can think of, is that many Laser jobs have multiple objects on screen and if nothing is selected, a hotkey system would fail as there is no way to know the desired ‘subobject’ that you want to rotate.

I’d love for more hotkeys and clever integrations like this as I’m a one-armed user and am always on the hunt for improvements to my workflow, however saying that, I’m also experienced this somewhat unusual use-case for over 30 years now, so I’m obviously very used to doing some things the ‘hard way’.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.