Cuts upside down

when i get my picture on the desktop and looks good and trace it, i cut and it cuts backwards and upside down or something like that. not sure.

xTool D1 should be setup with machine origin at top-left in Edit->Device Settings.

This would have configured for you if you used the xTool provided .lbdev file which I suggest you do. Setup a new device using the .lbdev file.

User Manual for xTool D1 LightBurn Software – xTool

I had that same issue where everything was upside down when I went to burn. What I found was in the Laser Window, I was messing with Job Origin and selected the top right circle as my Job Origin and User Origin selected, some how I think also had home there as well. Changed back to bottom left corner and all was good, Check the green square’s position.

This was likely a coincidence as job origin would not impact burn orientation, only relative location of job placement.

Did you perhaps change machine origin in Device Settings around the same time?

I did this a while ago and really don’t remember if I changed anything other than Origin, but do remember the green square was in the wrong place and selected Origin the change. Figured I’d throw it out there because I ran across the same problem. At the moment my device is at default settings with the Home on the bottom Left, working normal.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.