Cutting different when doing multiple rows and columns

Can you screen shot your setting for layer 07 (the cut out)?

It looks like those last two line layers are heavily shifted down. BUT, layer 2 is not. So this really places doubt on it being an issue caused by skipped steps or the like due to over acceleration in the fill layer.

Well did it again

If you look this time the WV droped down too
Trying yours now wiring to See what is does

But on closer inspection, all of your line layers are shifting down (even layer 02). Layer 02 just isnā€™t as much:

I got about a 100 done before today on time it worked another it doesnā€™t Iā€™m wondering if the file is corrupt some how. Couple times went back to original art work cut two sheets then it would start this crap again

well thatā€™s your file hum I gotta get this order out Iā€™m going to off set the art fro the square ( lie to the machine see if I can fix it some way) itā€™s weird till today it at least worked some times

Those are all good too Not going to show my client shell want to chance LOL

Thereā€™s a way you can probably make this work that wonā€™t fix the problem, but will get you through the job:

• Group a single keychain, THEN do the grid, so each item in the grid is a group
  • Go through all the fill layers and set them to Fill groups together, instead of ā€œFill all shapes at onceā€
  • Click the ā€˜Optimization Settingsā€™ button in the laser window, and click ā€˜Order by groupā€™ twice, so itā€™s the FIRST thing in the list. That will complete each grouped item before moving on to the next.

Thanks Iā€™ll try thatā€™s

Thank you very much the grouping in the manor you said fixed everything ! Light burn people are always helpful and so are the other members here to jump in.

@Oz was correct (again). Itā€™s like the guy wrote the softwareā€¦ oh wait. :bulb:

So, long term solution here is to determine what the root cause is.

Could be stepper driver configuration, motor, belt, axis config, or even a loose screw or two.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.