Das G Code Bewegungssziel überschreitet den Maschinenweg?

Hallo Leute.
Mein Lightburn liefert mir, je nach Änderung des Startpunktes folgende Meldungen:
Der Schnitt liegt möglicherweise außerhalb der Grenzen
Harte Grenze ausgelöst. Die Rückkehr zu Ausgangsposition wird dringend empfohlen.
Das G Code Bewegungssziel überschreitet den Maschinenweg
Ich benutze einen NEJE Master 2S. auf Mac. Ich habe habe die Programm-Vollversion lizensiert.
Anfänglich hat es auch geklappt aber bei meinen Forschungsbemühungen habe ich auch in den Maschineneinstellungen herumgepfuscht. Das war mein Fehler.
Seit dem fährt der Laser beim Start immer in die falscher Richtung und schlägt am Startschalter an.
Mit der HandyApp lässt sich das Ding aber problemlos steuern.
Auch nach Löschung der Präferenzen, Neustart und Neuinstallation ändert sich nix.

Hi Guys.
My Lightburn gives me the following messages, depending on the change in the starting point:
The cut may be out of bounds
Hard limit triggered. Returning to the starting position is strongly recommended.
The G code movement target exceeds the machine path
I use a NEJE Master 2S. on Mac. I have licensed the full version of the program.
Initially it worked, but during my research I also tampered with the machine settings. That was my fault.
Since then, the laser has always been moving in the wrong direction when starting and hitting the start switch.
With the HandyApp, however, the thing can be controlled without any problems.
Even after deleting the preferences, restarting and reinstalling nothing changes.

1 Like

Hi Elmar, have you checked your ‘origin’ here.
Top of Lightburn (spanner and screwdriver)

Hello Chris,
Thanks for the information but I have already done that.
The result is always negative.
I have also reinstalled the program and driver on another computer. (MAC)
The result was the same.

The G code movement target exceeds the machine path

The strange thing is that it worked on the first test.
And I thought I had done something wrong.
If that was the case, when I reinstalled on another machine, this error would not appear.

Greetings from Germany
Elma

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.