Descompensacion a la hora de hacer rellenos o fotografia (Decompensation when making fillings or photography)

hola, tenia un tubo de 50 w co2 y al romperse puse fuente y tubo de 80w, anterior mente trabajaba la maquina perfecta, pero ahora , corta perfecto,marca perfecto, pero a la hora de hacer rellenos o fotografia , es como si se pasara de frenada y como si lo hiciese doble, e intentado calibrar el desplazamiento, lo e echo todo lo justo que e podido pero aun asi no logro que grabe bien, llevo varios dias peleando y preguntando y no lo consigo, alguien me puede echar una mano, gracias

hello, I had a 50 w co2 tube and when it broke I put a source and an 80w tube, previously the machine worked perfectly, but now, it cuts perfect, it marks perfect, but when it comes to filling or photographing, it’s as if it went too far of braking and as if I were doing it double, and tried to calibrate the displacement, I did it as fair as I could but still I can’t get it to record well, I’ve been fighting and asking for several days and I can’t, can someone help me , thank you

You are moving in the right direction.

You will need to modify your scanning offset for the new tube and new power supply. They will both respond differently to the ‘on’ command.

I believe that you may wish to choose positive numbers as opposed to negative numbers for the offset.

To test this, test scanning offset at 500 mm/s

Then turn off the Green switch just above the chart and repeat the test at 500mm/s.

if the test improves, make the numbers positive, turn the switch back on, and retest.

Gracias. Lo hice y va peor . De la manera que más se ajusta es en negativo, pero aun por mucho que lo ajuste sigue haciendo lo mismo y ya no se qué más hacer

Thank you. I did it and it’s worse. The way it fits the most is negative, but no matter how much I adjust it, it continues to do the same thing and I don’t know what else to do

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.