Determine License / Software Version

My computer HDD died and I’m having to reinstall everything. I have a license for Liteburn but I don’t recall the version it was for. (And apparently checked out as a guest since none of my emails were recognized.) Is there a way to know which ver I need to download or am I going to have to download them all one at a time and try? Any help is appreciated.

Do you recall when you bought the license or last renewed? If so, add a year to that and download the last version prior to that date. You can check release dates on the release page or the news page:
Releases · LightBurnSoftware/deployment · GitHub

News - Development updates and bug fixes – LightBurn Software

If you log into the License Portal (Link in the upper right hand corner of this page) It will show you the expiration date of your update ability on your license. You can then go to the news page to find out what was the last version released before that and grab the appropriate one from the download repository.

Nope. No idea. I would go back and look at the date of the first project I burned but it’s gone along with the hdd. lol

Thank you. I sent an email to support. Just as I couldn’t log in to the website or this forum with any of my emails, I couldn’t get in the portal either. Appreciate it.

1 Like

I see that your account is fairly new - did you have an account on the forum previously?

I have no idea. I thought that I did, but “forgot password” on all of my current emails didn’t return anything. I went through support and had them add my license to the portal and will be able to figure out which version I need now though. Thanks

EDIT: Well, I say that. lol. It is in there but the “Product Version” is blank. What it did give me was a purchase date and expiration date. So I will browse the previous versions through those dates and find one.

That worked. I chose the version prior to my exp. date, installed and activated it. Now to go try and recreate ALL of my settings. :slight_smile: Thanks again for the help.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.