Did not receive License Keys after purchase

Because the probationary period is almost over.So i purchased a License Keys yesterday, and I haven’t received any emails yet. I have checked any mailboxes but found nothing. I checked the account and it shows that the purchase was successful, but the License Keys is blank. Is it necessary to wait for a while?

ORDER #266134

thanks

If you check into the Licence Portal you should be able see your licence number in there, which will allow you to activate on your computer.

I’ve checked Licence Portal.but can’t log in,it shows “Authentication Failed. Please try again!”
It has been confirmed that the e-mail address and password are correct.Selected Forgot Password but did not receive email.
Tested several times ,but it’s not work.

Your best bet for a quick answer is to e-mail support@lightburnsoftware.com with your order details. They can sort things out there.

They are on holiday. They have limited staff working.

The gang’s all here. I’ll take a look.

I don’t see an email to the support address from the email @lai used to register for the forum, nor do I see a licence in our system.

Found the issue - email sent from Support channel.
Should be resolved.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.