Dimenisioni linea

Ciao a tutti, vorrei sapere se c’è un modo per ingrandire le dimensioni di una linea, vi allego foto per farmi capire meglio.
Vorrei che il laser riempisse la zona compresa tra le due ellissi nere, per capirci dove ho messo un ellisse blu, vorrei che li fosse tutta piena, c’è modo di farlo?

Grazie per l’aiuto

Hi everyone, I would like to know if there is a way to enlarge the size of a line, I am attaching photos to help me understand better.
I would like the laser to fill the area between the two black ellipses, to understand where I put a blue ellipse, I wish it were all full, is there any way to do it?

Thanks for your help

Hi, hope you speak english, and the answer is yes. You simply place the black shapes, and set both to fill in the menu. That should make the space between the lines engraved, the rest not.

In case you don’t, here’s some broken italian:
La risposta è si. Basta posizionare le forme nere e impostarle entrambe per riempire il menu. Ciò dovrebbe rendere lo spazio tra le linee incise, il resto no.

Ok grazie credo di esserci riuscito, ho usato la funzione differenza boleana

Ok thanks I think I did it, I used the Bolean difference function

You can use the offset tool for this as well:

Ok grazie :slight_smile:
io ero riuscito a farlo tramite la funzione differenza boleana

Ma il tuo procedimento è più veloce :wink:

Ok thanks
I had managed to do it through the Boleana difference function

But your process is faster

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.