Does light burn camera software have option to align long words like glow forge

I know there is a print and cut feature but it still take time to do that manually. with the camera option can it automatically line it up like glow forge or will there be a feature like this in future? It seems like with the camera setup and software that would be a really neat cool feature unless there is something like this already in light burn that I don’t know about.

Thanks for any advice

Can you be more specific? I am not sure I understand what it is you are trying to do.

Sorry I’m trying to cut long Caligraphy type words longer than my 16 inch bed size like 32 inch words. I’ve been using the print and cut feature but it’s kind of time consuming to make the design split it up then cut it. Was wondering if there is an option to line it up with camera like glow forge does or if that can be an option in future maybe ?

Yes, it can. This is on our list, adding additional automation to the Print and Cut feature to include camera registration as part of the process. Not there yet, but we are planning to add in a future release.

The camera doesn’t do this, but you can do it using the Print & Cut feature by itself, and manually registering the sections. We show how to do this here:

Man when you guys do this it’s going to be a game changer!

Thanks can’t wait

Thank you so much I’ll take a look!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.