Drawing objects and layer list

Hello,
I know about cut layers but is there a way to get an object or layer list related to the drawing elements? Looking for something like the layers window in illustrator or the object window in Inkscape.

Within LightBurn, layers are displayed in the ‘Cuts Layers’ window. https://lightburnsoftware.github.io/NewDocs/CutsAndLayers.html

Is this what you are wanting? :slight_smile:

Unfortunately not. These layers are still cut centric, what I’m looking for is a list of individual objects for editing a complex design. Say you have a rectangle, circle, and an open path all belonging to the same cut layer and I’d like to hide the visibility of the circle only, this is not possible in LightBurn without moving the circle to a different layer and hiding that. Again I’m looking for a drawing object list like in Illustrator or Inkscape that is independent of the cut layers. I love the editing and path tools in Lb but not having this type of view is making it difficult to work with more complex designs.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.