Error 22 . This is so frustrating

THE GOAT! Thanks @OrturTech

1 Like

Thank you for tagging Gil and providing information he wanted. Glad you are sorted. :slight_smile:

1 Like

one more issue @OrturTech after the fix.

The problem was the line interval - you have a letter that is less than an inch tall, and you were telling it to fill, with a “fill spacing” (interval) of 1 line per inch, so it wasn’t producing any output at all. The preview (Alt+P) shows nothing either. The system generates incomplete GCode as a result, and confuses the machine. I should be able to detect and warn if something like this happens.

A bit of guessing buti would think your Y belts need a good tightening

Would need to check them on iddle (not moving)

I taught programming languages for a while and it’s difficult to get people used to how a machine tells you it has issues along with what and where to look. No matter what kind of (smart) machine, it has ways to tell you what it doesn’t like. Error codes are the ‘top’ level we generally see. When you google the error code and find that, the next step is the line number and so on.

You’ll pick it up as you go along. Take time googling questions, many answers you find, although not applicable now, find, you will use them later… If I haven’t mentioned James Dean, try some of his videos, after viewing Light Burns of course. Take care, stay safe.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.