Apologies don’t have a video of it happening but can add one later if required. I have a file that no matter how I adjust the cut optimisation it always cuts the exterior first. Didn’t have this problem last year as i used the same file last Christmas. It’s a Christmas tree decoration. Hopefully someone can shed some light on the issue.
Check to make sure that the shapes are properly closed - if they aren’t, the system has a hard time figuring out what’s inside and what’s outside. If you like, email the file to developer at lightburnsoftware dot com, and include a link to this post. I’ll have a look and see if I can figure out what’s wrong.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.