File Page at Start Up

Hey there! I believe I have seen this discussed somewhere before but I cannot find it anywhere, here included! Is there any way to get rid of that annoying file list page that pops up every time you start the program? Thank you for your help in advance!

I don’t get an annoying File List page when I start LB, but I do get the usual tabbed options in the right panel. Have you previously undocked your file list? If so, you should be able to drag it to the side or where you want to dock it. It will be there when you start the program the next time, so you’d want to place it in a convenient pleasing location.

You can turn it off completely by using the toolbar menu option, Window, File List and remove the check mark.

1 Like

Good catch Fred. You can drag the window to dock it again or reset the windows back to default layout using ‘Window’=>‘Reset to Default Layout’

You might also look to this for help with Arranging your Workspace

Thanks for the help guys this may be crazy but I just purchased my license tonight and ever since I put that license number in it stopped happening! I don’t know if it had something to do with the trial or something I unknowingly did but nonetheless it’s gone! Thanks again for your help!!

1 Like